Like an elegant getaway from the city, a fresh breeze from the outdoors. Giorgio Armani has decided to expand their range of fragrances for men introducing the new Eau D’arômes Fragrance, “An effortless and richly textured spicy-woody fragrance for a luxurious evasion” according to Armani.
For those men who’ve outgrown Lynx (or Axe depending where you come from).
Here are our top five cologne picks for this Spring Summer 2014.
1) Liquid Crystal by Agonist – Bergamot scent and base notes of cilantro.
2) Freedom by Tommy Hilfiger – Fresh and Brisy.
3) Amazing Green by Comme des Garçons – Notes of gunpowder. You’ll want to drink it!
4) Luna rossa by Prada – Very masculine. Base of Lavender.
5) Gucci by Guilty – The very scent of defiance, for the most contemporary of rebels.